CrossFirst Individual Retirement Accounts
Save for retirement knowing your investment is secure with an Individual Retirement Account from CrossFirst Bank. We offer great rates and extraordinary service to help you reach your financial goals. Let one of our experienced Relationship Bankers help you select the account that is right for you. To learn more about available IRA options, or to inquire about rates, please contact us.
- Investment options include Traditional, Roth and Sep IRAs.
- Choose from a variety of terms, ranging from 3 months to 60 months
- Open with a minimum of $1,000
- Earn interest on your funds, paid quarterly
- Deposits are insured to the maximum allowed by FDIC
- In most cases, your IRA is automatically renewable. Once the term expires, you have 10 calendar days to add or change the term of the time deposit with no penalty. If you choose not to make any changes, your IRA automatically renews for the same term at the current interest rate at that time.
See Truth in Savings Disclosure for Personal Accounts, Deposit Agreement and Personal Accounts Fee Schedule for complete details.
Curious about how much will you need to save in order to withdraw an annual amount each year of my retirement? Click on our Retirement Savings Calculator to learn more, or check out the other Financial Tools.