Who We Are
CrossFirst Bank, originally founded as CrossPoint Bank, was organized in 2007 by a group of financial executives and prominent business leaders, and is specifically designed to meet the needs of business owners, professionals and their families. Bank organizers raised more than twice the amount of capital typically generated to open a bank in Kansas. The bank’s board members and most of its shareholders live in the area and are actively involved in their communities.
While the business model for most banks is to create economies of scale by proliferating a market with branches, the founders’ philosophy was to invest in people and technology instead of branch infrastructure. This means that highly experienced bankers – who have the ability to understand and meet the unique needs of business owners, professionals and their families – serve each and every client.
- To serve people in extraordinary ways.
By staying true to the founders' targeted focus, CrossFirst Bank can specialize in serving people first.
- To be the most trusted bank in the market by making and keeping extraordinary promises.
All long-term sustainable success is achieved through establishing and growing trust in all relationships.
Trust is at the Center -- The bank's foundation is built upon widely recognized keys to individual and organizational success: Character, Competence, Commitment and Connection.
Building Trust at CrossFirst Bank
CrossFirst Bank focuses on making significant promises to its customers, employees, shareholders and strategic partners and keeping those promises with excellence as the center of the way to do business.
Promises Made by CrossFirst Bank
- Understand and respond to client needs
- Provide competitive products at a fair price
- Deliver services accurately and on time
- Offer unprecedented level of convenience
- Value each employee's unique gifts, talents and potential
- Instill a vision for the bank and their work
- Give them a voice in delivering on our promises
- Offer them opportunities for ownership
- Provide a competitive return on investment
- Offer an emotional return on investment
- Create community among shareholders
- Assure excellent stewardship of resources
To Strategic Partners
- Communicate clearly our vision, purpose and promises
- Provide performance expectations and accountability
- Strive to maintain a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship
- Pay a fair and competitive price
Trust is built between an organization and its constituents by keeping promises.